So many of you say don't give up cheese just cut back...and I totally understand there reasoning. HOWEVER, you give me an inch I will take a mile! I think that cheese is not a good thing for me...some people don't like meat well I am going to TRY and not like cheese for now. I still get my dairy intake. I have a bowl of cereal every morning. Milk. Done. And the nutrition facts (http://www.diet-data.com/dairy_and_egg/cheese/cheddar/) for just Cheddar cheese are positively vomitiocious...unless you have 1, count it 1 CUBIC INCH! That is just not satisfactory to me...I wouldn't even know how to measure that out! So for now, no cheese please!
Now, what do you all know about Diet Soda? Well I know that its free points with Weight Watchers and its the Elixir of Life with my family. I have tried cutting this...I have failed. I drank water all day yesterday and at the end of the day I needed something BUBBLY! So i caved and I woke up this morning and low and behold the nutrition facts from soda (http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/14146.html) are ridiculous. Everyone should drink it! When I was a kid we always drank Caffeine free Diet Coke but I was told to always cut soda out of my life...well forget that! I still have a love for water (more water than diet coke during the day) but I am not giving it up!
Loves, Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
And weren't those eggbeaters just great without cheese?
Love MOM
I love Diet Coke!!! Caffeine is good for you...cheese can clog your arteries...i know you, keep the inch for something else!
I cannot live without my Diet Coke, however, we drink Diet Coke with Splenda, because Daryl has already had aspartame poisoning once, and we don't want that again!
I'm with you on the cheese. I love it, therefore I am senseless when it comes to limiting myself, so I cannot have it. Try the lowfat cheeses, they're not bad.
Love Auntie Ann
love love love cheese!!! put it on anything that tastes bad and I'm good!!! Love you. Jessie
I weaned myself down to one or two glasses a day. This is from having it like your morning coffee (don't talk to me until I've had my coke Ask kate she'll tell ya) ANd drinking it all day long!
I started by replacing it one meal a day with milk or water. then slowly cut down. So as for the soda just cut back. By having one less a day the calorie and soduim intake cut is amazing. Remember... This is a life changing event. You are changing your eating habits. It is not a diet! Diets are short term. You are looking for long term healthier eating and weight. I would increase your calcuim intake. Drink more milk. Once with cereal is not good. or take Tums with calcium. One a day is good.
Have you tried Special K vanilla with almonds cereal? YUM Kate got me on that. I also like the connamon with Pecans. WE are all there with you!
I have to admit your blog is helping me too!!
Post a Comment