Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hump Day

THANK GOD! I have been such a good girl this week. I have been waking up @ 4:15am since monday doing a half hour on the elliptical! Next week I am adding free weights! I am all about this! And waking up that early is starting to get easier if thats possible.

2 comments:

Ann said...

That's great Shelly! It does get easier once you've been doing it for a while! I feel great now that I'm working out on a regular basis.

Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Haven't lost anything either. have been on bike and swam at the pool. Still I do feel better, I don't tire so easily.

Remember you have one great reason do do this!! He will love you more for it someday.

Or at least you won't have to hear the words about how big you are from a toddler like I did.