Well..the baby is in bed and I am headed in a few, just wanted to wrap up a few things...
Dieting sucks! Really sticking to something without cheating is extremely hard but I did well today. I had a little low-fat provolone on my dinner ( my mom made it) and well I couldn't taste it anyways and I was never really a fan of provolone. SO I don't consider myself cheating ;)
All in all I was really hungry today. But I kept myself busy, the baby and I had some QUALITY playing time, I cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, and made a YUMMY salad for lunch. The hardest part (for me) in the diet (other than cheese) is going to be portion control. Eating is fun and good and yummy. And I know, I ate a lot of it. But I have been looking at the Weight Watchers booklet for a guesstimation. I also have a cook book from when I did LA Weight Loss (which i loved, but you have to be a BAZILLIONAIRE to do). I feel good about all this, that I am finally heading in the right direction! Good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment