Monday, January 28, 2008

Alli here I come

Well...the purchase has been made, I have 90 pills of the "wonder drug" orlistat sitting on my counter waiting to be popped first thing in the morning. This weight loss phenom is very interesting, I know people who love it and are doing GREAT on it! Now, I think anyone would do GREAT on this weight loss pill because the side effects are none to pleasant.

Sorry to be graphic....BUT, oily leakage out the bum and uncontrollable pooing! Now...this happens if you eat more than your daily fat allowance. SO, that's reason alone to not eat fat at all! Speaking of fat did you know that regular peanut butter has 16grams of FAT!!!!! That's 5 weight watcher points for 2tbsp!!! I was sooo surprised.

OK, so that's it. Tomorrow meaning its me and Alli. I will work out, have a cup of coffee..wait till 8am to eat breakfast and pop that first pill...wish me luck!!!

Loves,
Michelle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mishi
POP Away! Always behind you
Love MOM

Jen said...

What?? You're going to take that pill??? Did you consult your doctor?

Ann said...

Good luck Shelly! I know the side effects sound yucky, but if you don't cheat, they shouldn't be bad.

Ann said...

so, how did it go???

Michelle said...

its going...i weigh in tomorrow!