Monday, January 14, 2008

Its Been A While

I am back! And in Weight Loss action! So about this whole Cheese thing...I couldn't give it up :(
HOWEVER, I started Weight Watchers (but no classes) and Lo-Fat Cheese is 1 POINT! Well...that made my weekend! Now, I do realize that I can have NO cheddar cheese...you know the xtra sharp Cracker Barrel stuff. But, I think that I have come to terms with it. My mom bought a Scale on Friday so now, every Friday morning we weight ourselves and we are doing this together.

Weight Watchers is very interesting...because of my weight I should eat 30Pt's. At the end of the night I am searching for things to eat because I have so many points left. So I am having a hard time believing this system works. I wont say anything further until I have done it...cheat free...for a month. And if I am still the same I am saving my pennies for Lipo :)

As for now, I am waking up @ 4:30am, Tuesday-Saturday to work out for 30min on the Elliptical (hopefully I will be able to do more BUT that machine KILLS ME!) and I have 30Pt's of food to eat and WATER all day long. No soda. OK, I will try not to lack in blogging!

LOVES,
Michelle

5 comments:

Jen said...

Keep it up shellbell! After my surgery, I'll get on the bandwagon! Hopefully I'll have an elopement to diet for! Give my nephew a kissy on his cheekies for me..and send me some pictures!

Anonymous said...

My friend did weight watchers she loved it. Lost weight but didn't stick to it. Just stick to it and you will be pleasantly surprised. No weight loss for me this week but I cheated a lot. At least I didn't gain any!! YOU CAN DO IT!

Ann said...

Weight Watchers works! You have to eat all 30 points! Snack during the day! And the elliptical is great! When I went to the gym, I worked up to 50 minutes on it...what a workout!

You're doing great, Shelly! I'm really proud of you! Keep up the good work!

Jessie said...

I dont know how you are exercising at 430 in the morning....I can barely get out of bed at five. I am really proud of you. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work shelly.