Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 2

I didn't want to wake up this morning, not at 4:30am anyway. But, I did. I got up did a half hour on the elliptical and started my day. I am pretty hungry so I am going to go eat...more to come!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Loves, Michelle

3 comments:

Ann said...

Good job, Shelly! You have to do it, even when you don't want to. It will get easier!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly - you are very brave blogging about weight. I think it will get easier once the weather is better - then you can go outside and walk or something to get away from the kitchen!

Good Luck!
Love,
Gayle

Anonymous said...

I feel for you was up at 4:00 A.M. did the excerise for an hour and off to work.You know were I work Torture. I am also hungry all day. Oh well it just tells me that I was stuffing to much food in before.
Patty