Monday, January 7, 2008
Hungry for Cheese
Its been about 12hours since I have started my diet and I am just plain HUNGRY! I can do it, I can do it, I can do it! I took a nap and dreamed of the cheese dancing in my refrigerator begging for me to it. Pathetic, I know...but no one but myself will understand my relationship with cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I fully understand this relationship with cheese - my nickname as a child was mouse and not much has changed! I love, adore, and dream of cheese as well... it is my weakness! I am trying to cut back on cheese as well - so I am right there with u - I tried to give it up once but man do I get moody - the way other people do from giving up drugs I imagine - so I say cutting back - its just more realistic for me. I wish you all the luck in the world!!
Post a Comment